8 Things we're obsessed with:
Donette
1. The Twilight series(I have no life)
2. Smelling Colby's stinky feet
3. Powdering my rash (ahhhh darn you ezema!)
4. Money
5. My Kids
6. Escaping reality
7. Peanut butter
8. Nagging Baron about....everything
8 Words or phrases I use daily:
1. "I'm gonna get thoughs feet and I'm gonna eat 'em!" (talking to Colby)
2. "Baron, pick up your towel"
3. "Brie, go potty before we go"
4. "Don't use that bathroom, the other one is safer"
5. "Cereal for dinner?"
6. "Colby, we need to change your stinky bum"
7. Ah crap!
8. "Brie, you don't need to be so dramatic!"
8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. Law and Order
3. Lost
4. Matlock
5. Brady Bunch
6. Little House on the Prairie
7. Antique Roadshow
8. King of Queens
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Slept from 6am to 12 noon because I attended a 2:35am premiere of the movie (Twilight)
2. Drank 8 cans of diet Coke
3. Did homework with Brie
4. Played with the kids outside
5. Watched the movie "Prime"
6. Changed three diapers
7. Yelled at Brie
8. Apologized for yelling at Brie
8 of my favorite places to eat:
1. PF Changes
2. Robintinos
3. Dairy Queen
4. Crown Burger
5. Mcgraths
6. Rumbi's
7. Johnny Carino's
8. Tasty's
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. The after life
2. Baron getting a job
3. Christmas
4. The economic comeback
5. getting health insurance
6. my next trip to the library
7. my walk tomorrow
8. The DVD release of season 4 of 'Lost'
8 Things on my wishlist:
1. For Baron to get a job
2. To be a size 8
3. For Colby to be out of diapers
4. For me to be more patient with Brie
5. To conquer debilitating grief
6. To get rid of the hard water ring around the toilet bowl!
7. Family vacation to Hawaii
8. To get rid of this friggen rash!!!!
The Yellow Handkerchief and Fireproof
-
I saw this 2008 flick, "The Yellow Handkerchief" on Netflix and decided to
give it a whirl. I love the unexpected relationships between the
characters....
14 years ago
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I want more info about 8 Phrases #4!! And were the 8 cans of diet coke to keep you awake for the early morning "Twilight?" Haven't heard of "Prime"...you'll have to put it on Cinemabon. Sorry to hear about the rash. Is Tasty's the Donut Place?...ummmm!
Doesn't it feel good to steal a good blog idea? Hee hee! I liked your answers. "Oh...potatoes!"
Okay to answer Paula's question, the #4 phrase is said everyday because we opted for the 'thrifty' toilets when we were choosing the extras for the house. We thought how bad could the basic toilet be....wow we should have sprung the 500 extra dollars! Almost every day at least one or both of the toilets gets plugged and that is why I specify which one is safe to use. Lame huh?
Donette I can totally sympathize with the toilet problem...the plumming in the condos where I live is less than awesome and we deal with plugged toilets all the time too. No fun at all. I see that you have gotten sucked into LOST as well;)? I'm super excited for the new season!
Enjoyed your lists... Twilight was a recurring theme at a friends' Christmas party this last week. I guess it can be quite an addiction. And if you want toilet stories, just ask Robin about my log vs. the toilet on the cruise last year. And hey, now Robin realizes I'm not the only one who doesn't pick up his towel.. And we want Talmage out of diapers too.
Post a Comment