Christmas went well this year. The Kids got lots from Santa and were so excited by the whole experience. Colby was sick Christmas morning so he slept in but Brie woke up around 8am and was as sweet as pie knowing she was about to unwrap some serious loot. She got a scooter and many horses and ponies. When Colby finally got up he was tired and sick but he was still so cute and appreciative. After every gift he would reply a small weak, "wow, cool." So sweet. I think they had a wonderful Christmas as I know Baron and I did. It was so nice to be surrounded by family. We love and appreciate all of you so much!
On Brie's birthday we all suited up and went outside to play in the snow. I filled two spray bottles with water and food coloring and let Brie use the snow as her blank canvas. The kids had a good time playing with icicles but it was so cold outside that we didn't last too long out there. Brie went to school and got a Happy Birthday crown to wear and that night I made a birthday dinner of spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread, salad and cupcakes for dessert. I think it turned out to be a nice birthday but Brie is more excited about the big 'Pink' party planned for this Saturday. Oh by the way the picture of the snow has Brie's name written in blue food coloring but you can barely see it.
I forgot to mention the Spongbob pineapple gingerbread house. Leslie and Autumn supplied the ingredients and Baron and Brie built it. Fun!
3 comments:
That is the most killer gingerbread house I have ever seen. Baron, you make us all feel so humble! :) Looks likes you guys had a fun Christmas. Glad we got to share it with you and we can't wait to get our pink on on Saturday!!
What fun, I loved all the pictures! I'm so glad the kids had a good Christmas, and it looks like Brie's birthday was fun too. What cute cupcakes Donette! I, as well was totally impressed by the gingerbread house ;) We're very excited to see you on Saturday...Hooray for parties!!!...
Thanks for posting the fun photos and sharing the info about your Christmas and Brie's birthday. It's amazing that she is 6! The cupcakes look yummy. What a good idea to paint the snow with spray bottles. I would like to try that! I like Brie's gloves and the marvelous pineapple gingerbread house complete with peanut brittle path...only Baron & Brie could have created it! Colby is cute, with Thomas the Train stuff, of course. He is a sweet little boy. We're looking forward to all the pinkness this weekend.
Post a Comment