Despite our current lame situation we still had a wonderful Halloween season. We went to a pumpkin walk with the kids at the Benson Grist Mill in Stansbury Park last week. We also attended the ward Halloween carnival and trunk 'r treat. On Halloween we filled the day with decorating cookies, carving pumpkins, and trying to get Colby to put on his Thomas the Train costume for trick or treating. No dice. Two months ago he wore the thing non stop, I finally had to hide it. Well he wouldn't wear it for the ward carnival or for
The Yellow Handkerchief and Fireproof
-
I saw this 2008 flick, "The Yellow Handkerchief" on Netflix and decided to
give it a whirl. I love the unexpected relationships between the
characters....
14 years ago
5 comments:
great sampling. halloween is good fun --glad to see the creative work afoot on the cake, cookies, carving. We had similar coaxing issue with Talmage and his "dinosaur" costume, until he witnessed all the kids coming to our door, getting the candy! danka pour los photos
What cute pictures of the kids! Brie looked so cute as a sunflower. I loved the cake, you are so clever to put those spiderwebs around it. It sounds like Halloween was a great time at the Barker home.
What an AWESOME cake Donette! You're so super creative. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Your cookies were cute too. I especially like the Batman one and the ocotopus-looking ghost. Fun. Our festivities consisted of going to Autumn's party. We didn't even carve our pumpkins. Whoops! Hope all is well!
Glad to see you are back! Thanks for sharing your Halloween photos. We liked the Jack O' Lanterns. The guillotine is great and wow what a cake! That must have taken a lot of time and patience. 6 cans of frosting??? It makes my teeth dance. (Good excuse to buy Milanos and only have to use 2 of 'em!) The cute little sunflower is looking very sunny. Baron & Colby...like father like son. Baron is very intent on carving and Colby is just as intent on painting...such serious business. I recognize those paint shirts!
What Fun! Halloween is so great and I'm glad you and the kids enjoyed it. Brie looks so cute as a sunflower and Colby looks like he's having a good time with paint on his face! I was very impressed with the cake and the pumpkins! The "mud" one is great!
Post a Comment