Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our Little Brie is Growing Up

Brie loves helping me in the kitchen. She is a good little helper.
Playing on the beach with Grandma at Bear Lake
Frolicking in the waves!
Sitting pretty!!!


Brie started her first day of Kindergarden today. She has Mrs. Harms as her teacher and is in the afternoon schedule. Brie has been excited for weeks to start school. She knows her numbers, letters, colors, and many other things important for starting Kindergarden. She is going to do great this year in school and both Baron and I are so proud of her.









This is what she wore for her first day. Grandma Taggart bought this pretty seaquin aqua colored dress with leggings and her ballerina necklace was given to her by Grandma Barker. Doesn't she look pretty!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing! Love, Mom

Bryce said...

Brie,

Congratulations on your first day at Kindergarten! You look so pretty in your new outfit that Grandma Taggart bought you. I also like the picture of you swimming in Bear Lake.

Love

Grandpa Taggart

Paula said...

Thanks for posting all the cute photos of our growing-up-Brie! It's hard to believe she's off to Kindergarten already. I hope Brie has a great time at school and learns lots of new and wonderful things. I know she will. I loved my first year and can still remember my teacher's name: Mrs. Newcombe at Washington Elementary in Boise, Idaho. I like the new outfit and she does look pretty. It also looks like you had lots of fun in the water at Bear Lake...one last summer fling. I wonder what Brie is cooking at the stove? By the looks of that chef's hat it must be something special!!

Airie said...

Geeze, she's growing up fast, isn't she? I have to say, however, though her outfit is cute, it doesn't hold a candle to my favorite "first day of school outfit" that I wore once upon a dream. I had a pleather jumper, (yes pleather), a neon pink, green and orange polka dotted shirt, and a monster hair bow to match. Could anyone ever beat that?? But hey Brie, congrats on going to school. I can't wait to see you sometime and have you tell us all about it!!

briton said...

want some chili?? Can't believe Brie is going to school now. Have fun Brie! She take the bus Gus? I remember my teacher was Mrs Camerly (sp?) and that we got snacks--milk, carrot stick, celery stick (yes, singular). Bear Lake looked like fun... summer's almost gone, hope it'll last. ciao

Robin said...

Hey, Brie! Remember that your hands are magical. Whenever you need help or have a question, just raise them. Have fun in kindy-land. We love you!