Christmas was great this year! Great time making cookies, great presents, great family time. It would have been great if Santa would have brought me a thesaurus. Blogger is being lame so I can't put comments on every picture. You'll notice Christmas morning goings on, Puddy under the tree acting annoyed, Baron got a toy! (thanks G&G T!) It was so much fun this year in our new house. We are very blessed!
Pretty happy kids...so, pretty successful Christmas! McPud on the post wins the "Scowl-of-the-Year" award. That's a cute black kitty stocking cap and I love the hug in front of the tree.
The Yellow Handkerchief and Fireproof
-
I saw this 2008 flick, "The Yellow Handkerchief" on Netflix and decided to
give it a whirl. I love the unexpected relationships between the
characters....
The "Poorly Drawn Pineapple" is a reference from a Spongebob Squarepants episode in which Spongebob and Patrick find a pencil that has fallen down from the "real world" up top that when introduced into their aquatic cartoon world, now possesses the ability to create living drawing that they can interact with. After a series of doodles and practical jokes played on Squidward, Spongebob draws a version of himself that turns out to be unruly and rebellious resulting in Doodlebob stealing the magic pencil and running off with it. Spongebob and Patrick set off to find Doodlebob and discover him in a "Poorly Drawn Pineapple" mimicking the pineapple that the real Spongebob lives in. After a series of cartoon antics including pitfalls, traps, and props created by the pencil the episode concludes in a stand-off between Spongebob and Doodlebob. To conclude, I recommend checking out the "FRANKENDOODLE" episode of Spongebob Squarepants for the complete experience.
2 comments:
Pretty happy kids...so, pretty successful Christmas! McPud on the post wins the "Scowl-of-the-Year" award. That's a cute black kitty stocking cap and I love the hug in front of the tree.
Looks like fun. Your tree looks nice. We missed seeing you guys for Christmas but are so happy that you had fun!
Hannah: ggjenerifuivyuvntvvrmu8rterierhrrhrrrrrrhfr7wer784rtygjjb g jgg fjf,c,,,ghfkhfkhhkdgdkf'hjh gtitfdodofighoffghogr'rihhhhhhhfgghdfjfdgjrejghjrgunysrteyyvyevtgvytuey7eyttyete47t45654gg5f5g65t5467e45655f5654655gf5fhttew5fvg6etr6yeyrwr4tre3wte4rte4r4t5rt4rerety4w45
Post a Comment