LTC Taggart, my Dad, got promoted to Colonel today. This is a big promotion and I am so proud of him. There were many in attendance for the ceremony including family, colleagues, and friends. Some kind words were spoken by General Tarbet about Dad's commitment and dedication to his various positions in the guard. Colonel Dad also was able to say a few words of gratitude to the family and especially for Mom's support to him.

Mom and Dad after the pinning (or velcroing) of the new rank.

Grandpa's biggest fan, Brielle.

Mom, Aunt Suzanna, Dad, and Uncle Blaine

Dad and General Tarbet

All the supporters, including Jim Taggart, Bonnie and Robert Kennington, and Annette Criddle.


Grandpa with Mom and Dad
Refreshments
2 comments:
Congratulations to your Dad and your family. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the promotion due to a prior commitment. Your Dad was my 1st Commander in the the National Guard and one of the finest Officers that I know in the Guard today. Thank you to you and your family for supporting him through out his career. I know you all must be so proud!
Congratulations to Bryce for many years of service! He's served his country well.
Post a Comment