Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Member of the Family





We recently acquired a new member of the family from the Utah Humane Society. He came with the name "Gus" and he's a purebred Scottish Fold. We enhanced his name to include some Scottish flair to Argus MacPuddy but we still call him Gus. He's about 5-6yrs old and has a great temperament and personality. He's very mellow, loving, and quiet (almost too quiet). The Scottish Fold breed is known for the "folded" ears. However, even within the breed, the folded ears are actually quite rare. I'm sure you'll be seeing much more of him in the future, but for now here's a few pics we've been able to get of him.



3 comments:

Fischer Family said...

Ohh!! I love him. He makes me miss Roscoe. I can't wait to meet him.

Autumn said...

What a beautiful cat! I'm so glad you guys found him, you will love having a puddy around.

Paula said...

What a great addition to the fam!! Gus is classy-looking with a very classy name. It sounds like he will be lots of fun for everyone. We'd love to give him a pat or two on that furry head. Welcome to you, McPuddy!