Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend and Last Day of School

Brie's Kindergarten program was today and she sang so well and looked so cute! Brie has had a wonderful time in Kindergarten and has learned so much. Brie has made many friend through out the year and has loved her teacher, Ms. Harms.



































This last weekend we traveled to Ogden to visit Greg's grave and to do some geocacheing with the Farmington Barkers. To prepair for visiting the cemetery I had the kids paint rocks for Greg's grave. I think he would have liked that. The kids helped to decorate Greg's grave with balloons, flags, and rocks. It is always hard to visit a loved ones grave but I am glad I did so that I could reflect on the loving memory of Greg.

4 comments:

Fischer Family said...

Wow, I can't believe the school year is over already. Brie is going to be a 1st grader next year. Where has the time gone.... I'm glad you were able to visit Greg's grave over Memorial Day weekend. I know how hard it is for you during certain times of the year. Just thought I would let you know I was thinking of you and your family. Love ya!

Paula said...

We enjoyed spending time with you guys over the Memorial Day Weekend...at the cemetery and geocaching. The painted rocks by Brie and Colby were very creative. The picnic "in the Library" was a pleasant moment. Chatting on the walkie-talkies and gathering wild flowers added to the fun. Thanks for sharing a beautiful day with Grandma and Grandpa!!

Paula said...

P.S. Can't believe that Brielle has finished Kindergarten already...looks like a fun "graduation." Congrats on a great year!

Autumn said...

looks like Brie has come full circle...isn't that the same shirt she wore on her first day of school?;) What a cutie!